Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby Blues

Wellie's been looking scruffy lately.  I've been trying to document her dishevelment, but it's proven kind of hard to capture photographically.  She's always on a tight schedule these days, and doesn't tend to linger around the house like she used to.  But besides that, the pictures just haven't really shown the scruffiness I see In Real Life.  Anyway, I had a hunch she was beginning to molt, but couldn't prove it.  Until today.

Herein, I present: my baby molting. 

Molt:  Exhibit A -- The first appearance of blue on her head.  Oh, and look at those gorgeous bird feet.  I never get over the fabulousness of bird feet.


Molt:  Exhibit B -- Eventually her whole head will be blue.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes I can see the beginning of the blue head. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete